Saturday, July 4, 2009

Spoilers- Hot Buys Necklace & Hotel for Dogs




The hot buys necklace should be released on July 7th. And do these dogs look familiar? If I'm not mistaken these are the dogs from the movie Hotel for Dogs. But at the time it was only for members from a certain country (I think the UK but I could be wrong), and I didn't know much about proxies at the time, so I didn't get these dogs. So, I'm excited to see them in the spoilers. I hope they will be available for everyone, or maybe we can use proxies to get them. If we need proxies, I'll update the post with that info. :0 I saw two of these dogs in Martuss suite Friday. I'm not sure when she got the dogs though.

4 comments:

  1. What does Spoilers mean???

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the new stuff coming to stardoll. "spoil" means you find out something before it happens. i hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How du u get information before the things has realest?? O.o

    ReplyDelete