Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Official!! New Elle Comming Soon!!!











So, I was completely wrong :) I really didn't think the new spoilers were Elle. Sure there was a pink shirt that said Elle, but I thought the pieces were too edgy to be Elle. Either way, I don't care what they are, I LOVE THEM!!! And just like everyone else, I can't wait. And I'm digging the hairstyle on the doll. I hope it will be a new hairstyle. So will they come out today or Thursday? And what about Miss Sixty?? I'm super excited right now!! :) Leave your comments, what do you think?


P.S. I will be doing random gifts for those who leave comments and for those who follow my blog :0

A big thank you for everyone who checks my blog out everyday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love the blog!
    Those clothes are amazing!! I can't wait! and miss sixty as well -- it just keeps getting better! I sense a big virtual shopping spree coming up!
    xx
    Caitlindogs =]

    ReplyDelete