Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New LE Dress


I received this message from Stardoll. The dress is cute, but I really think I'm over LE. I have to admit I went all out on the second LE collection and spent over $1700 on 5 or 6 pieces. But after spending all of my money, I realized the message we're sending to Stardoll: We will continue to buy things no matter the cost. A lot of people are saying Stardoll is getting greedy, but can you blame them when they know we will spend our money (Stardollars=Real dollars). Will you spend $250 on a dress just to show that you are one of a few who owns this dress?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I want to buy the dress because i luv having stuff everyone does not! LOL but my money is xtremely low so no le dress for me:( I almost decided to buy it when I saw that you can sell it. I was thinking about seeing if I could trade it for some rare dkny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can sell it does that mean Stardoll will increase the selling prices in the starbazaar? i have to check into this :))

    ReplyDelete