Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Moon

pic http://www.ok.co.uk/celebnews/view/12712/Robert-Pattinson-talks-to-OK-about-being-Edward-Cullen/


I just finished reading New Moon, and I am officially team Jacob!! I really loved him in this book. Maybe it was because we saw more of him and less of Edward. But I really think he is better for Bella. If she was with Jacob, she can stay human and there is less of a risk for her life. I'm eagerly waiting for my copy of Eclipse to come tomorrow or Friday. So when it arrives, I will be taking another hiatus from Stardoll and the blog. I'm sure everyone who has read the books know that once you start reading them you can't put them down and everything falls to the wayside until you're finished.


I have to admit I didn't understand what the hype was about Twilight. But I was bored and rented the movie a few weeks ago, and ever since I'm been hooked. I will be truly sad when I finish the series.


I want to say a huge thank you to my sis Zahmiyyah for helping me with the blog while I have my head stuck in Bella & Edward's life. PLEASE participate in the Twilight contest!!! You can't pass up free gifts!!! :0
If you haven't seen the trailer for New Moon here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBxqkMmzfI
(I'm still trying to figure out how to put the video clips directly in the post, so bear with me. The link will take you to Youtube)

1 comment:

  1. yeah i was team Jacob 4 that book to! That's what I loved about the writer she really makes you feel the characters.

    ReplyDelete